I.B. Nuts & Fruits Too Privacy Statement
I.B. Nuts & Fruits Too collects e-mail addresses of people who send us e-mail. We also collect information on what pages users access and information provided to us by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal data about you including your address, phone numbers, etc. Certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of providing service. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your use of the service is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the following:
- I.B. Nuts & Fruits Too does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or when we have your permission.
- We will transfer information about you if I.B. Nuts & Fruits Too is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event,
I.B. Nuts & Fruits Too will notify you by email or by putting a prominent notice on our web site before information about you is transferred and
What we do with your information:
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, address, email address, billing address and other information.
- I.B. Nuts & Fruits Too uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: product delivery, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Credit card details are stored encrypted using AES-256 encryption. As a level 1 PCI-DSS compliant service provider we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I.B. Nuts & Fruits Too may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a set of security requirements managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of the payment brands, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by merchants and service providers.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.